Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Chicago Office
Your first visit to McNicholas Dental involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need throughout our website, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by completing your new patient forms electronically with the link below!
The McNicholas Dental philosophy has always been "Family Practice." Many children and grandchildren of Dr. Jim's original patients still drive in from as far as New Lenox, Naperville, Prospect Heights, Indiana, Wisconsin, and even Florida because they are so much more than clients or customers...they are our family!
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, dental professionals, and community.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page as well as familiarizing yourself with Dr. McNicholas. We look forward to your first visit.
- Located in the same building as Ace Hardware on the southwest corner of 103rd and Kedzie Ave.
- Parking- You may park in street parking, as well as at the south end of the McDonald's parking lot. They allow our patients and Ace Hardware customers to park here.